🌐Dear clients, the presence of an authorized interpreter is required, in case when a foreign citizen or a citizen of the Community (EU) & EEA, CH does not speak Bulgarian (in writing and in speech), even if the document is bilingual. More at: “FOREIGN NATIONALS” 📱 Може да посетите нашата нова версия на сайта за мобилни устройства.