Civil law NOTARY Snezhanka Stoyanova
Notary № 107 in the Register of the Notary Chamber of
The Republic of Bulgaria
In and for the Sofia Regional Court area
On the day of notarization, the signature before the Notary is affixed in the presence of an interpreter, who will translate the document according to procedure. The interpreter will finally sign the papers before the notary.
For International dialing: 00359 2 958 99 11
Our notary office operates since 1998.
Our tradition lies in the purpose to provide high-quality service to our fellow citizens and the guests in our city. While performing our functions, we observe only the law. This is the fundamental principle of notarial practice. We protect the interests of our clients, the state and the municipality and of all participants in the notarial proceedings.
Notary Mrs. Snezhanka Stoyanova is assisted in her work by her assistant notary and the administrative staff.
We are at your disposal within the work hours of the office.
Office hours: Monday through Friday, from 9:30 till 16:00.
Our notary office employs young, carefully selected and trained employees with knowledge in different areas. Each one of them has the ethic features of character which are necessary for our work.
All employees are trained to recognize various irregularities, such as counterfeit documents, etc.
All employees have the ability to maintain their position (i.e. the Notary’s position) from a legal standpoint and in connection with the required professional quality.
All services and document handling are rendered in real time (on the spot), and as promptly as possible, and yet within the technical time being necessary.
Thank you for visiting!
On the day of notarization, the signature before the Notary is affixed in the presence of an interpreter [translator], who will translate the document according to procedure. The interpreter will finally sign the papers before the notary.
PURCHASE AND SALE OF REAL ESTATE
Snezhanka Stoyanova’s notary office performs all types of notarial proceedings in relation to real estates.
With us, you can buy your the real estate you wish in the City of Sofia.
The Notary’s team of experts will assist you for the purchase or sale of your real estate, as well as for donations, exchanges, mortgages, notarial deeds of findings on whole properties or undivided shares.
The experts assigned for the respective activity will prepare a draft Title Deed for your notarial transaction.
You will receive consultations about your questions with the necessary directions and recommendations.
Notary Stoyanova will personally hear the notarial transaction (notarial “transfer”) with the necessary precision and competence.
On the day of notarization, the signature before the Notary is affixed in the presence of a translator who will translate the document orally according to procedure. The translator will finally sign the papers before the notary.
Acceptance and certification proceedings
The communications and proceedings usually pass through the following stages: (this example presumes you are not using the services of an attorney):
- first meeting between you and the Notary in the notary office, at which you will ask your questions; the type of notarial transaction (notarial transfer) will be specified; we will specify what documents you need and where to obtain them; we will acquaint you with the amount of the notarial fees, local municipal taxes and the state fee, as well as with details regarding the payment and transfer of the sale price of the property; etc.
At that point or later, you will be appointed a date and time for notarial certification (between 09:00 AM and 14:00 PM).
- a review of the documents submitted by you; clarification of the parties; determination of any specifics; selection of a time for the notarial transaction.
- a meeting of the parties in the notary office at the time fixed in advance and execution of the transaction-related formalities at the Notary’s office (from 09:00 AM to 14:00 PM).
The documents specified below are usually required by the Notary for notarial transactions or property transfer deals with real estates. In your case, most of the documents may not be required.
1. DOCUMENTS TO CERTIFY TITLE (TITLE DEED, PURCHASE AND SALE AGREEMENT, PARTITION, COURT SETTLEMENT, DECISION OF THE LAND COMMISSION, ETC.)
2. COPIES OF ID CARDS OF THE PARTICIPANTS
3. CERTIFICATE OF CONCLUDED CIVIL MARRIAGE
4. CERTIFICATE OF A BIRTH REGISTRY DEED
5. COPY-EXCERPT FROM A CERTIFICATE OF DEATH
6. CERTIFICATE OF INHERITORS
7. CERTIFICATE OF MARITAL STATUS
8. CERTIFICATE OF PRESENCE OR ABSENCE OF LIABILITIES
9. COURT’S DECISION ON DIVORCE
10. TAX ASSESSMENT CERTIFICATE
11. ARCHITECTURAL PLAN
12. CONSTRUCTION PERMIT
13. PRICING - area formation / FLOOR AREA TABLES
14. SKETCH / Construction VISA / CADASTRE MAP, DIAGRAM
15. USE PERMIT
16. CERTIFICATE OF ADMINISTRATIVE ADDRESS IDENTITY
17. NOTARIZED POWER OF ATTORNEY
+ ATTACHED DECLARATIONS UNDER ART. 264 OF THE TAX AND SOCIAL SECURITY PROCEDURE CODE
+ DECLARATION UNDER ART. 25(7) OF THE NOTARIES ACT
18. COURT DECISION
19. COURT DECISION ON INCORPORATION (FOR NON-PROFIT ENTITIES)
20. MINUTES CONTAINING RESOLUTIONS OF THE COMPANY’S GENERAL MEETING
Main aspects of the proceedings
The following actions shall be performed at the moment of transaction, in the notarial office, in the presence of any and all parties and participants:
Verification of the parties' identity;
Last clarifications about the Title Deed;
The Civil Law Notary reads the Title Deed to the parties;
The parties give their consent;
The parties (and any other participants) and the Notary sign the Title Deed;
Payment of the sale price (in cash or by wire transfer);
Confirmation of payment;
Payment of notarial fees, local taxes and state fee;
Entry of the transaction in the Real Estate Register by the notary office;
You receive your completed Title Deed at an arranged time (usually after 4 to 7 days after the transaction).
Notarial fees, types (in accordance with the items of the Tariff to the Notaries Act)
Grounds by items: item 8, (from It. 8.1 to 8.7, inclusive); It. 20а – (elaboration of a draft Title Deed).
The notarial fee in Bulgaria is the same for all notaries. The amount depends on the value of the real estate (the tax assessment and the sale price).
Notarial fees in accordance with the certified material interest (you can see the whole Tariff by clicking the Notarial Tariff button).
It. 8. (as amended in the State Gazette, issue 39 dated 2009, in effect since 01.07.2009) For issuance of a title deed or a partition agreement, notwithstanding the agreements specified in It. 1, a fee is collected in accordance with the following table:
(€)1 Euro = 1.95583 BGN (Leva)
Certified material interest* Notarial fee (in BGN, 20% VAT excluded**)
BGN 100 - BGN 30
BGN 101 - 1000 - 30 + 1,5 percent of the amount above BGN 100.
BGN 1001 - 10 000 - 43,50 + 1,3 percent of the amount above BGN 1000.
BGN 10 001 - 50 000 - 160,50 + 0,8 percent of the amount above BGN 10 000.
BGN 50 001 - 100 000 - 480,50 + 0,5 percent of the amount above BGN 50 000.
BGN 100 001 - 500 000 - 730,50 + 0,2 percent of the amount above BGN 100 000.
over BGN 500 000 - 1530,50 + 0,1 percent of the amount above BGN 500 000,
up to and including but no more than BGN 6000.
* The certified material interest is the value written in the Title Deed – the sale price or the tax assessment amount.
** Notarial fees in the Notarial Tariff are published exclusive of VAT. VAT to the amount of 20% is charged for all notarial fees.
OTHER NOTARIAL SERVICES
- TRANSFER / REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
- CERTIFICATION OF COMPANY DOCUMENTS
- CONTRIBUTED PROPERTY
- PURCHASE AND SALE (TRANSFER) OF AUTOMOBILES (MOTOR VEHICLES / TRANSPORTATION VEHICLES
- DOCUMENT COPIES (certification of copies)
- Certification of Diploma copies
- Certification of pledge agreements (with banks)
- PREPARATION OF TENDER AND LICENSE DOCUMENTATION
- AGREEMENTS FOR PURCHASE AND SALE OF COMPANY SHARES
- CONSORTIUM (Company / Contract under the Obligations and Contracts Act)
- POWERS OF ATTORNEY
- DECLARATIONS incl.: SIGNATURE SAMPLE; PERMISSION FOR TRAVEL OF MINORS ABROAD; CHILD LEGITIMATION
- LEASE AGREEMENTS
- LOAN AGREEMENTS
- CERTIFICATION OF RIGHTS OVER GRAPHICAL SYMBOLS
- CERTIFICATION OF RIGHTS OVER MANUSCRIPTS, BOOKS, SCRIPTS AND DIPLOMA THESES
- TRANSFER OF AIRCRAFTS
- Printout / screenshot from the webpage of the Commercial Register as an alternative to a Certificate of Good Standing
- Screenshots of internet pages
Address: 1404 SOFIA
STRELBISHTE H.E. (Bulgaria Blvd.)
27 Tvardishki Prohod Str., above ground floor, office 1
(the intersection of Bulgaria Blvd. and Gotse Delchev Blvd., above MTel and Societe Generale Expressbank, entrance from Bulgaria Blvd., against the underpass (see the map below)
For meetings or information:
telephone: 958 99 11 (Sofia code - 02); mobile 0893495191
for International dialing: 00359 2 958 99 11
or by e-mail at:
Monday - Friday,
09:30 to 16:00
Sofia – ЕЕТ
London GMT: +2 hours
Moscow time: -1 hour
From the Airport to the Notary office – 14 km, 25-45 min
The notary office does not have a parking. Parking along the Bulgaria and Gotse Delchev boulevards is prohibited! Parking is possible in the Gotse Delchev neighborhood, opposite the office.
We recommend the „Yellow 333” taxi company. Dial tel. 02 / 91119
destination: 27 Tvardishki Prohod Str.,
Final destination in Bulgarian [Ulitsa Tvardishki prohod № Dvadeset e sedem]
Public transport lines at the nearby stop:
BUS LINES: 83, 204
(stop: Strelbishte – Gotse Delchev)
Hotels in the area:
Festa Sofia Hotel – 1,6 km;
Hilton Sofia Hotel – 3 km;
Kempinski Hotel Zografski Sofiа – 3 km
Also nice hotels:
Park Hotel Vitosha – 7 to 9 km
Hotel Jasmin Sofia, Simeonovo area - 8.7 km by runway